Anti-monopoly and Сompetition Law
Law firm “International Law Center” provides legal support on anti-monopoly law and competition law. Our experts will help to solve disputes relating to the abuse of a dominant market position, anticompetitive concerted actions of economic entities.
Lawyers of International Legal Center will represent your interests at the Anti-monopoly Committee of Ukraine, in particular:
- Providing advice on antitrust laws and on legislation on economic competition protection;
- Advising on the application of public procurement legislation, including the recipients of government contracts and procurement participants;
- Advising clients on compliance with the law on abuse of monopoly position in the market, as well as the risks associated with conducting business activities and the implementation of actions that could be considered anti-competitive;
- Representation of interests in the bodies of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, for an authorization for economic concentration and concerted actions. Also, in cases of violation of legislation on protection of economic competition (abuse of monopoly position, providing false information, carrying out anti-competitive behavior, etc.), in the courts in disputes with the participation of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and other state bodies;
- Legal support, which addresses the issue of legislation on economic competition protection.
We will help defend your interests with respect to anti-competitive behavior of public authorities; an examination of the transaction for compliance with antitrust and competition laws.