Building Construction, Real Estate Operations and Investment
Operations and transactions with real estate in Ukraine and abroad may be conducted by International Legal Center lawyers.
Our law firm provides full support, including the following operations and real estate transactions:
- Due diligence of documents required for state registration of real estate;
- Audit of the documents submitted and the elimination of the existing discrepancies, deficiencies, according to the requirements of the cadastral services and laws of Ukraine;
- Preparation of contracts of exchange, donation, sale, lease, in accordance with applicable law;
- Verification of transactions on the real estate encumbered by analyzing the existing entries in the Unified State Register of rights and cadastral duty;
- Making the necessary changes, and records in the Unified State Register (Unified State Register of Rights);
- Registration of the tenants in the building, non-residential buildings and other structures;
- Documentary support of the process of re-planning and registration of a converted room;
- General advice in matters of registration of rights to real estate transactions for the sale, exchange and rental;
- Meeting a range of geodetic requirements (registration of land, obtaining passports);
- Obtaining necessary documents at the Bureau of Technical Inventory (passports for real estate, floor plans, explications, certificates, statements, etc.);
- Representing the interests of the right holder (registration and receipt of the necessary documents, settlement of disputes, etc.);
- Intermediary services and other services.
We are ready to give recommendations, corresponding to the law, to make the analysis of documents provided by you, to provide legal consulting for real estate transactions, as well as to conduct its registration at your earliest
convenience and in accordance with the law of Ukraine.